The physicians at West End Pediatrics practice evidence based medicine, and together with our staff , will partner with your family to provide optimal preventive, chronic, and acute care. We encourage your family to choose one physician to manage most of your child's health care needs, and to consider our practice your medical home. If your child has received care from a different health care provider, we encourage you bring the medical information to your office visit. We will collaborate with other health care providers such as specialists, mental and behavioral health providers, hospitals, and emergency departments to provide continuity of care for your child. Chronic conditions such as asthma and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are best managed by scheduling office visits on a regular basis. The physicians and staff will also assist your family with education and self management of your child's chronic condition.
West End Pediatrics offers a full array of services to help your child maintain good health. You can read more on this page about specific services.
In addition to regular office hours for preventive, chronic and acute care West End Pediatrics also provides:
- Same day sick appointments
- Walk in hours from 8:30 am to 9 am on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday
- Patient portal that allows families to request appointments, referrals, immunization records, lab results
- After hours access to an on call physician for urgent concerns.
- Travel vaccinations are available in preparation for travel abroad.
Don't wait to learn about Immunizations for your child
Call our Alexandria, VA office at (703) 823-7400 today to learn more!